1. What Personal Data We Collect
Depending on the products and services you use, we need to collect and process different kinds of personal data from or about you, which will in general be, depending on each case, as follows:
* The profile information (the information you provide when you create an account and complete your profile, For example, your name, surname, language and country from which you interact with us etc. And you can correct your profile by yourself at any time);
* Purchase information (the information we collect when you make a purchase. For example, information on your purchases, orders, returns, your delivery address, your ID information, your credit or debit card information (upon your additional consent), you contact information, etc).
* The device, geolocation, information (the information we collect from the device you use to visit our websites. For example, the type of device you use, your device’s unique identifier, the IP address of your device, your operating system, the type of internet browser that you use, usage information, diagnostic information, and location information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices on which you install or access our products or services. Where available, our services may use GPS, your IP address, and other technologies to determine a device’s approximate location to allow us to improve our products and services).
* Information about your tastes and preferences, browsing information (the information we collect and analysis when you visit our websites. For example, style preferences, frequency of visit, etc).
2. Why & How We Use Your Personal Data
Generally speaking, we use personal data to provide, improve, and develop our products and services, to communicate with you, to offer you targeted advertisements and to protect our customers and us.
Depending on how you interact with our platform, i.e., depending on the services, products or functions that you wish to enjoy, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
* To manage your platform user registration (the information which is to identify you as a user of the platform and grant you access to the website of FOJISPORTS, such as Name/Date of Birth/Gender/Nationality/Shipping Address etc… If you decide to become registered user of our platform, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of the platform and grant you access to it’s various functions, products, and services. You may cancel your registered user account by contacting us via email.
* To execute the purchases and services you request of us (to manage the forms of payment you use to complete purchases and services on our platform. For example: bank card/paypal account/payfast account/Order address, etc… If on purchasing any of our products through the platform, you opt to save your card data for future purchases, we need to process the indicated data for activation and development of that functionality.
* Marketing and targeted advertisements and services (Email address/phone number/device’s unique identifier/ID information/IP addresses are information we use to recommend products, services, discounts and offers that may be of interest to you. If and when you subscribe to our Newsletter, we will process your personal data to manage your subscription. This includes sending customized information on our products or services through various means (such as email or SMS).
3. How Long Will We Collect Your Data
* To manage your platform user registration: We will process your data for the time during which you remain a registered user (meaning, until you decide to unsubscribe).
* To execute the purchases or services you request of us on the platform: We will process your data for the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services that you requested, including potential returns, complaints or claims related to the purchase of the product or service in question.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data
We disclose certain personal data to strategic partners that work with us to provide our products and services or help us market to customers. Personal data will only be shared by us with these companies in order to provide or improve products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their own marketing purposes without your prior expressed consent.
5. Service Providers
We share personal data with companies that provide services on our behalf, such as website hosting, email service, marketing, sponsoring of sweepstakes, contests, promotions, auditing, order fulfilment, data analytics, customer service, and conducting customer research and satisfactory surveys. These companies are obliged to protect your data and may be located wherever we operate.
6. Legal Compliance and Security of Disclosure
It may be necessary- by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and government authorities within or outside your country of residence- for us disclose personal data. We may also disclose personal data if we determine that it is necessary and appropriate for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance. We may also disclose personal data if we determine in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our rights and pursue available remedies, enforce our terms and conditions, investigate fraud, or protect our operations and users.
7. Your Rights
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete, and up to date. You have the right to access, correct, or delete the personal data that we collect. You are also entitled to restrict or object, at any time, to further processing of your personal data. You have the right to receive to receive your personal data in a structured and standard format.
To protect the privacy and the security of your personal data, we may request data from you to enable us to confirm your identity and right to access such data, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal data we maintain. There are instances where applicable laws or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal data that we maintain.
8. Closing Accounts
Please contact FOJISPORTS to close your account in relation to the following uses of your personal data:
* providing, improving, and developing our products and services;
* communicating with you;
* sharing your personal data with third party partners for marketing communications;
* offering and measuring targeted advertisements and services; or
* promoting safety and security.
If you decide to close your account, we have no obligation to retain your data, and we may delete any or all of your data without liability.